The best way to become a better writer is to write consistently; but another effective way is to read. Thus, below are 10 recommended books you can read if you want to become a better writer.
- Steering the Craftby Ursula K. LeGuin
- The Writer’s Journey by Christopher Vogler
- The Creative Tarotby Jessica Crispin
4. Write. Publish. Repeat. by Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
5. On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction, by William Zinsser
6. Zen in the Art of Writing, by Ray Bradbury
7. Several Short Sentences about Writing, by VerlynKlinkenborg
8. About Writing: Seven Essays, Four Letters, & Five Interviews by Samuel R. Delany
9. The Art of Fiction: Notes on Craft for Young Writers by John Gardner
10. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
After reading all of these books, you can always visit a public library and get more similar books to read.